1. WEBSITE OWNERSHIP
Globalia Corporación Empresarial, S.A. with tax number CIF A07835077 and registered office address at Ctra. Arenal - Llucmajor Km, 21.5 – 07620- Llucmajor - Baleares – España (hereinafter, GLOBALIA) is the holder of the website www.globalia.com (hereinafter, the Website). GLOBALIA is registered at Registro Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca, Tomo 2523, Folio 110, Hoja PM-26677.
You may contact GLOBALIA at the following contact details:
Telf.: +34 971 178 100
The domain name(s) through which you have accessed this website is/are held by GLOBALIA. Such domain name(s) shall not be used in connection with other contents, products and/or services not owned by GLOBALIA nor in any way that may cause confusion among end users or discredit GLOBALIA.
2. WEBSITE USE AND ACCESS
This Legal Notice contains all the terms and conditions which regulate the access, navigation and use of the Website and its content. The Website is aimed to users at legal age, legally resident in the Spanish territory (mainland and islands).
Committing any single act among the following will imply the acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the rules found in this Legal Notice and will be taken as consideration on the part of the User: accessing the Website, filling out forms through the Website, sending requests for information or complaints, contracting offers and, in general, all acts of a similar nature (especially if they are made through existing tools on the Website). Users must therefore read and understand the content of this Legal Notice.
If for the use, provision and/or contracting of a product or service offered through the Website, the User is obliged to register, the User will be under an obligation to provide accurate information, guaranteeing the authenticity of all the data provided at the time of filling out the pre-established forms required to access the corresponding products or services. If, as a result of the User’s registration, a password is issued, the User thereby is bound to use it diligently and to keep such password secret. Consequently, Users will be responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of all identifying data and/or passwords which are given to them by GLOBALIA, and are bound to not allow or facilitate their use by third parties, be it temporarily or permanently, nor to provide access to others. The use and/or contracting of products or services will be entirely the responsibility of the User.
In all cases, the access, navigation and use of the Website, and the use or contracting of the services or products offered through the Website, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. The User is therefore bound to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by GLOBALIA or by GLOBALIA’s authorised employees in relation to the Website’s use and its contents.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS
In detail, to the maximum extent permitted by law, GLOBALIA is not responsible and does not guarantee:
- The continuity of the Website’s contents and/or the unavailability or accessibility of the Website or its technical continuity.
- The existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website, as well as technical problems during connexion via the Internet.
- The lack of errors in its contents, services or products.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful elements in the Website or server which hosts it.
- The lack of vulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted by the same.
- The reliability and/or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website, the products or services provided and the information published with regards to the products or services.
- The lack of usability, profit or performance of the Website’s contents or services.
- Any other damages of any nature which may be caused by reasons pertaining to the Website not functioning or to the defective functioning of the Website or any other website or with regard to any links which fail.
GLOBALIA applies all reasonable measures to avoid errors in the contents published in the Website. GLOBALIA will not be held responsible for the consequences which may derive from any errors in any contents published by third parties on the Website and that GLOBALIA has not been informed of.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
GLOBALIA makes no representations and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, related to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content, services, products, or other items contained within the Website, or the results obtained from accessing and using the Website and/or the content contained herein. The Website and any content, product and/or service contained therein is provided “as is”.
The User acknowledges and voluntarily agrees that the use of the information published and/or provided with regards to the Website products or services is carried out at his/her own risk.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in and to all contents within the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way the totality or part of any contents included in the Website for public or commercial means unless with the prior, express and written authorisation of GLOBALIA or, as the case may be, from the third party owner or rights holder of the same.
Access to and navigation through the Website will not be understood as a relinquishment, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of any rights by GLOBALIA howsoever, unless otherwise expressly stated within the particular conditions which regulates the use, provision and/or contracting of the products or services, if any, provided through the Website. Consequently, it is not permitted to delete, evade or manipulate any indicators of rights ownership (“copyright”) or other identifying data, whether in favour of GLOBALIA or any other parties, and/or any technical protection mechanisms, fingerprints or whichever information or identification mechanisms may be contained in, or otherwise pertain to, any contents.
Any references to names and commercial or registered brands, logos or other distinctive marks, which are owned by GLOBALIA or by others, implicitly forbid their use without the authorisation from GLOBALIA or from the owner or the rights holder. At no time, unless otherwise expressly stated, shall access or use of the Website and/or its contents, give the User any right whatsoever to the brands, logos and/or distinctive signs included in the Website, each of which is protected by Law.
The non authorized use and exploitation of the Website contents, or any other conduct which may infringe any intellectual property rights, will lead to the legal responsibility as set out within the applicable regulation.
6.1 Links from the Website to other websites
GLOBALIA may offer direct or indirect links to other Internet websites which are outside of the Website. The presence of these links in the Website have a purely informative purpose only and at no time constitute an invitation to contract the products and/or services offered on such websites. Furthermore, no such link implies the existence of a branch relationship with GLOBALIA owning the website to which the link is offered. In any such case, GLOBALIA will not be responsible for establishing general conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of or for any such services or products and, as such, GLOBALIA may not be held responsible in any way in relation with any such products or services in any manner howsoever.
GLOBALIA does not have the knowledge, human resources or technical means to control or approve the information, contents, products or services provided by or through other websites to which it offers a link from the Website. Consequently, GLOBALIA will not take any responsibility for any matters relating to such third party websites linked with the Website.
Notwithstanding the above, where GLOBALIA becomes aware that the activity or the information which it links to is illegal and will lead to a crime or damage the rights or property of third parties, it will act with the necessary diligence to delete or cease from using the corresponding link at the earliest opportunity.
Equally, if Users become aware of the illegality of the activities carried out through any such third party websites, they will be under the obligation to communicate such matter to GLOBALIA at the earliest reasonable opportunity such that GLOBALIA may evaluate the same and act appropriately.
For the avoidance of doubt, should a “frame” is opened when accessing a certain Website, where the logo of GLOBALIA is shown, it will not imply that GLOBALIA is the owner of the referred Websites; the owner will be the entity referred as such within the Website.
6.2 Links from other web pages to the Website
If any User, entity or webpage wishes to establish a link to the Website of any nature, they must comply with the following conditions:
- They will need to obtain a previous, express and written authorisation from GLOBALIA.
- The link will only be made to the Website’s homepage, unless otherwise stated or authorised.
- The link will need to be absolute and complete, i.e. it must lead the User through a click to the main page and must include the whole of that page. In no case, unless otherwise authorised by GLOBALIA, will the webpage from which the link is made be able to reproduce in any way on the Website, include the Website as part as its own website or as any frames from such website, or be able to create a browser on any of the Website pages.
- On the website from which the link is established, unless with GLOBALIA’s express prior written approval, no declaration of any nature may be made to the effect that GLOBALIA has authorised the link. If GLOBALIA providing the link from its webpage to the Website wishes to include on its own webpage any brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo or any other sign which identifies GLOBALIA and/or the Website, they must obtain previous, express and written authorisation from GLOBALIA.
- GLOBALIA forbids the link to the Website from all those webpages which contain materials, information or contents which are illegal, degrading, obscene and in general, which infringe upon morality, public order, current legislation, generally accepted social rules or which harm the legitimate rights of third parties.
When it is necessary to register or provide personal data, the User will be duly warned of it.
8. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
GLOBALIA reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice and the particular terms and conditions which may have been established for the use and/or contracting of the products and services provided through the Website, whenever it considers it appropriate and/or in order to adapt and comply with any changes in legislation and in technology which have become effective since the last publication of the same on the Website.
The term of this Legal Notice coincides with the duration of its publication and exhibition in the Website, until such time as it is totally or partially modified. At such moment, the modified terms & conditions will become binding.
For any communication between GLOBALIA and the User, the User must contact with GLOBALIA through the contact details provided above, preferably electronically. In any case, unless the law expressly provides otherwise, GLOBALIA communications to the User will preferably be made electronically, using the contact details supplied. The User therefore expressly accepts the use of the email address provided as a valid means for the exchange of information between GLOBALIA and the User.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
This Legal Notice, and any relationship arising out of its acceptance or related hereto, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Spain.
The parties agree, expressly waiving of any jurisdiction that may apply, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca, who have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any dispute arising out of or relating to this Legal Notice
© 2016 GLOBALIA. All rights reserved.